1. Поставьте глагол to be в форму was или were
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart was an Austrian musician and composer
- Was the weather good when you were on holiday?
- Kate watched TV a lot when she was ill last year
- lt was cold, so I shut the window
- I was angry because they were late
- Were James and Ann at school today?
- The window was open and a bird flew into the room
- The TV was on, but nobody was watching it
- Were you too tired to go out last night?
- When I was young, I wanted to be a pilot
2. Выберите правильный вариант
Ответьте на вопросы, используя was/were/wasn’t/weren't
- Were you in a hurry? — Yes, I
- Where's your coat? — lt
- Did you enjoy the movie? — No, the movie
- Were you at home last night? — No, we
- Did they like my present? — Yes, they
- When did Mike start playing tennis? — When he
- Why didn't you eat anything? — We
Если у вас возникли вопросы, вернитесь к уроку об употреблении WAS и WERE
WAS используется с единственным числом 1 и 3 лица (I, he, she, it), WERE — с единственным числом 2 лица (you) и множественным числом всех лиц (we, you, they).